I thought I would share with you all my thoughts and tips on planning a hen party! planning a hen party is a lot of work, there are so many factors to consider.
You need to take into account the bride’s style would she want a tacky party or something more classy, would she prefer a quieter spa day over a Blackpool strip?
you could by mistake end up making their hen party something that would be there worst nightmare. I think a checklist is a great place to start you don’t want to forget anything, you need to make sure you have everything ready.
- Plan the guest list.
- Establish a budget that will work for everyone.
- Contact the bride.
- Have a hen party meeting for the big decisions to make sure everyone is included.
- Email the hen party guest list.
- Plan where to book for the party.
- Collect the money from hen’s.
- Buy hen accessories and decorations.
- Decided if you’re going to be wearing embroidered T-shirts
- Designed what design if at all on the hen t-shirts I.E nicknames.
- Decide on the games you want to play.
- Send out details and keep the hen’s up to date.
I hope this checklist helps makes planning a hen party a little less stressful, I think the key points is to make sure you have double checked what kind of party the Bride would like and you have considered a budget that would be suitable for all hens that the bride would like to attend.
There is also a theme or not theme to consider, the last hen party I went to was a themed Cow Girl, I personally loved this idea and found it easy to find an outfit so there was no outfit stress. We had embroidered t-shirts with nicknames on and the Brides big day written on, I think this is a great idea for hen party’s and also makes a nice keepsake. we made ours very easy wasn’t a difficult process and they came within a few days.
*Have you ever planned a hen party? How would you like your hen party to be like?
Lots Of Love,