I’m back after having a few months away from the blogging world, working full-time and having Dylan I struggled to find the time anymore. Dylan’s just started preschool so I’m hoping to start blogging again whilst he’s there.
I saw a post similar to this in a magazine I was reading whilst on my lunch break at work, so I would love to share with you my little moments of calm, to help me over become stress.
I would love to know what you do for little moments to over come stress you may be having.
- Having a massage.
- Running myself a bath, I use my Aromatherapy Associates Relax Oil.
- Taking 5 minutes to myself with a cup of tea.
- Booking a nail appointment or to have my eyebrows done.
- Watch a movie or catching up on my favourite Youtubers.
- Catch up on needed sleep.
- Binge on Netflix catching up on a series.
- I listen to music on my phone.
- Give Dylan a big hug.
- Blogging on my laptop.